Dear Pain Matters blog readers,
My name is Sabina Walker. I completed a Master in Applied Science (Neuroscience). During my Master degree, I chose to focus on the topic of nerve pain. This is because someone close to me had complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) following crush injury to several fingers.
MY BLOG CALLED PAIN MATTERS (HERE IN WORDPRESS)
Thus far, my blog called Pain Matters has 88 blog posts.
I will continue to expand this blog as time goes on.
MY UPCOMING BOOK
I am currently finalising a book based on my blog, Pain Matters. Watch this space for more details …
TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND LINKEDIN
You are welcome to follow me on:
- Twitter – My Twitter USER ID is @SabinaWalker18
- Instagram – For relaxing pic’s, see https://www.instagram.com/painmatterssw/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/sabina-walker-b496429/
I may also pursue a PHD involving Heart Rate Variability in Nerve Pain Patients.
After all, Pain Matters to all of us!
Please seek as much help as you can if you are suffering from chronic pain including nerve pain. There are many References included in this blog to assist.
Also, please feel free to share your own nerve pain experiences (and any recoveries) via this blog! After all, if you suffer from nerve pain, your experience is worth a 1000 words in any textbook!
Wishing hope, inspiration and less pain in this world!
Sabina Walker, Master Applied Science (Neuroscience)
PS If you find any of my Blog Posts interesting or useful, please feel free to share it around amongst your family, friends, colleagues and others via Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
At the end of the day, Pain Matters to everyone, either directly or indirectly, including:
– People who live with chronic pain;
– People who care for people who live with chronic pain;
– People who know people who live with chronic pain; and/or
– People who are interested in Pain Matters (including pain researchers, pain medical professionals, pain-related policy makers and others).
So please help get the word out….Pain Matters to all!
OUR PEER-REVIEWED 24-PAGE REVIEW PAPER
For interested readers, the respected Prof. Peter Drummond and I published the following 24-page Review Paper:
Sabina Walker, Peter D. Drummond. Implications of a Local Overproduction of Tumor Necrosis Factor-α in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome [Review Paper, 24 pages]. Pain Medicine (Dec 2011), 12 (12), 1784–807.